The HIIT Party!
purchase your ticket today
CALLING ALL GLADIATORS....
TrainWith presents The HIIT Party!
The event kicks off with a night full of fitness and special giveaways! Join Serge and his athletes at the hottest interactive sports art gallery in Washington, D.C., for a limited time, The Future of Sports. They will alternate strength training exercises with aerobic activities to give participants two workouts in one.
The HIIT Party combines intervals of cardio drills and muscle conditioning exercises to provide trainees with the ultimate workout. Party goers can burn 400 - 700 calories through a variety of exercises that may include jump ropes, boxing drills, free weights, and even a little healthy competition.
Expect the unexpected in this full-body, fitness event, which will be filled with variety and tons of enjoyment. The HIIT Party is extraordinarily popular, so spots WILL BE LIMITED!
Future of Sports, an interactive pop-up art installation that explores the relationship between sports and art. Located at 700 H Street NE, this two-story exhibition will bring a new experience to the District with interactive rooms, each focusing on a different sport including soccer, basketball, football, track, tennis, boxing, yoga, volleyball, and cycling. Lose yourself in 10,000 square feet of games, shoot a basketball in the hologram basketball court, throw a football in the football arcade room, sink into the volleyball court made out of salt, sign your name in our coloring locker room, and play in a graphic soccer room installation by local artist, Matt Corrado.
The first floor where the HIIT Party takes place will feature a bar, games, an illustrated running track that veers up the wall, and a DJ booth manned by DJ Farrah Flosscett, playing a selection of music guaranteed to keep everybody hype and pumped up during the TW workout.
A night full of fun and activities:
- Complimentary TrainWith goodie bag, T-shirt and other gifts for gladiators
- Tour of sports art installation; interaction with sponsors; and special giveaways
- The HIIT Party (an exciting, upbeat, fun and intense boot camp )
- TrainWith Happy Hour - complimentary drinks for all patrons, affirming that athletes can still make healthy choices while enjoying drinks and a night out with friends
- Live performance by the soulful Allison Balanc and her sensational band
- An amazing night with friends that infuses art, music, fitness and sports
All guests arriving at 7pm can look forward to receiving
- Core water and organics
- Food and special deals from Mighty Meals
- Samples and gifts from Georgia & Randolph clothing line
- prizes and much more from Lululemon
- Apparel and product from Adidas
- Try out our live Cryotherapy station by Thrive
- Interact with the Pacers Running store and get a chance to win shoes and prizes
- Fresh pressed juices from South Block
- Make lasting memories with our Photo booth
- Enjoy our healthy mixed drinks with Zurena
Get ready for a memorable night!
SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
EVENT DAY INFO, PARKING AND LOGISTICS
The Future of Sports
Washington, D.C. 20002
*Street and metered parking available. Please allow extra time to park.*
Dress Code: Athletic Gear - Ready to workout
7 p.m. - Pre-game; The Future of Sports interactive art installation tour; fitness Happy Hour and sponsor swag; and giveaway stations
8-8:30 p.m. - The Prelude: Yoga session with @zizi_yoga
8:45 p.m. - *The HIT Party* begins
9:45 p.m. - TrainWith Meet & Greet: Complimentary drinks! Toast to health with delectable cocktails in the company of friends and fellow participants.
10:15 p.m. - Live performance by soulful R&B artist @AllisonBalanc
ARRIVAL & SPONSORS:
Guests are highly encouraged to arrive early. Doors open at 7 p.m. Sponsors will greet guests with cool swag, complimentary passes, gift cards, supplements and samples, and a chance to win awesome prizes!